After serving 14 years in both the Navy as a chef to the Commander of the US 6th Fleet and then transitioning on to becoming an Army team leader in one of the military’s most dangerous jobs, Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD), Army Staff Sergeant Aaron Hale was blinded by an IED. Not letting his injuries hold him back, Aaron became an EOD instructor, motivational speaker, mountain climber, white water kayaker, and marathon runner. Four years later tragedy struck again when Aaron contracted bacterial meningitis which robbed him of his hearing leaving him not just 100% blind but completely deaf as well.
Again, Aaron picked himself up, dusted off, and continued to chase the best of what life has to offer. Today, he’s back speaking and sharing his story of resilience, running ultra-marathons, he’s a proud husband and father of an 11-year-old son and identical twin toddler boys, runs a thriving chocolate company with his wife, McKayla and has multiple Real Estate Ventures. Oh, and he’s a Motivational Keynote Speaker as well, helping to motivate people wherever he can tell his story of Tragedy to Triumph. “I’m proud of my service to my country and know it’s part of the reason I am the man I am today. I share my tools of perseverance, mind over matter, grit and determination to motivate and inspire!”
Aaron provides inspirational verbal presentations on overcoming adversity, teamwork, leadership and will motivate your team into ACTION. If you want the most from your team or your attendees, contact Aaron to book now! Aaron is also available for remote zoom speeches as well, upon request.
These can be customized to your event.
- My personal journey from Tragedy to Triumph
- Resilience and the power of mindset – how my attitude and goals I set for myself guarantee my happiness and success
- The importance of making the most of my life and how my mess became my message
- Military training as it relates to the civilian world – how I’ve used my experiences in uniform to create a successful life and business after the service and I’ll share the tools I used
- The necessity for mental and physical fitness in everyone’s life
- Prioritizing and balancing what is important in our life and getting the most from it – hot to get off STOP, hit GO and put a plan into action
- Self-leadership, entrepreneurship, and sales motivation
- Stop living your life on autopilot
Reasons to book Aaron
- Keynote speaking – Motivational, Veteran, Self-leadership, Sales and Team Motivation
- Tools to set goals and reach or even exceed them
- Thought Leadership for new business owners and team leaders
- Tools to help you stop living life on autopilot and make an action plan
Aaron has been featured on several large broadcasts including:
“If you are trying to motivate employees, students, players or just yourself you have to hear Aaron speak at your event. We had him speak to players from 8 years old to 18 on 1 night and then to our Folds of Honor supporters the next night. Every person came away with something different and certainly something to motivate themselves. Aaron’s message is powerful and incredibly inspirational and he is an amazing person and Hero.”
Folds of Honor Michigan
“I can tell you that the impact Aaron had on our team was tremendous. From the moment he walked in the room, he had everyone’s respect and attention. While he spoke, the team hung on his every word – it was so quiet you could hear a pin drop. Aaron’s story and his drive to keep the challenges life has thrown at him, define him, resonated with ALL. Aaron left the group feeling motivated and ready to drive positive change not only for our company but for each person personally. At the end of his speech everyone was on their feet with a standing ovation and there wasn’t a dry eye in the room. Almost a week later I’m still getting compliments about what a fantastic job Aaron did and how truly inspirational his message was/is. I cannot say enough about how PERFECT Aaron was for our group and I would be more than happy to recommend him!”
Asurint Background Screening Solutions
Interested in Booking Aaron?
Please fill out the form below and we will get back to you within a few business days.