How to make Dalgona Coffee, the latest DIY coffee craze spreading the web.
Trapped indoors and locked out of their favorite coffee house, many shut-ins have discovered a great new coffee creation they can do at home while practicing their social standoff.
What’s this drink getting all the attention and trending on with millions of searches on TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter? It’s a variation on a South Korean candy flavored toffee candy made by combining coffee, sugar, oil, and baking soda.
The drink variation is pretty simple and easy to make. Just combine equal parts instant coffee, sugar, and hot water, beat until frothy, and pour over iced milk of your choice.Whole, 2%, skim, or a vegan option; that’s up to you. The result is surprisingly addictive. Give it a try and let McKayla and me know how it goes on our Instagram page with the hashtag #EODcoffee...bonus points for doing it by hand!
If you like Dalgona Coffee, then you’ll really like Dalgona Tiramisu!
Here's our video on making this yummy drink!
- Makes one drink.
- 2T Instant coffee granules
- 2T sugar
- Ice and milk for one drink
- 2T hot water
- Combine sugar, instant coffee, and hot water into a small mixing bowl and beat with a hand mixer on medium speed until combined and coffee and sugar are dissolved.
- Beat mixture on high until the mixture becomes a light froth.
- Pour over iced milk. A rubber scraper may be handy to get all of it out of the bowl.
LINK TO THIS POST
SHARE THIS POST